CUSTOMER VALUE AND APPLICATION SEGMENT SPECIALIST
HR Mentor is looking for a Customer Value & Application Segment Specialist for our client in Zedelgem (Belgium). Our client is an international player in the metal sector.
The mission of the Customer Value and Applications team is to support the product development process by bringing the customer success factors and value drivers of the complete experience and system to the development team. The specialist’s role will bring regional and product customer expertise on applications in the Dairy and Livestock Customer segment. This will occur by collaborating across functions to define product program requirements and validation acceptance targets that align to customer expectations and maximize customer value.
- Define customer segment product requirements by identifying customer needs through customer and dealer interactions within EMEA dairy/Livestock Segment.
- Identify and document value-added activities through customer process mapping
- Ensure customer value proposition, customer Return on Investment (ROI) and overall customer experience is driven into the product requirements
- Support the Customer Value Proposition Process / Lifecycle by governing the Customer Driven Product Definition (CDPD) efforts, and including the Agronomic and/or Nutritional customer value proposition into the process
- Lead the market research process at segment level, with aim of matching Customers' needs with products/processes that address those customer pain points
- Coordinate project plans across platforms to improve delivery on system level value
- Assist in defining system validation requirements with Test Methods and PV teams through defined customer use cases for segment applications
- Promote limited launch and customer input opportunities to ensure programs are on track to meet expectations
- Manage relationships with customers, 3rd party technology partners and Universities to understand agronomic and nutritional trends related to technology
- Industrial- or agricultural engineer / bachelor, or equal to experience, with good knowledge of agricultural machinery and usage
- Important is a can-do & hands-on mentality
- A team player who thrives in understanding our customer needs
- Willingness to travel moderately (25%)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with strong link to farmers and technology partners
- Fluent English
- Plus: Experience with agronomical and nutritional value applications
- You will obtain a demonstrable position in a global matrix organisational environment.
- You will get a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- You receive a strong salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- You get a position with great autonomy and responsibility.
Are you interested in this vacancy?
You can contact HR Mentor at 050/70.42.65 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us outside office hours.
If you want to apply immediately, you can do so via the link below.
Your application will be handled quickly and discretely.
"HR Mentor, selection office in Ruddervoorde, is the result of years of experience in searching, selecting, and developing human capital. Matching candidates with our clients is what drives us! Since 2010, HR Mentor has built up a broad client base in the West Flanders region. We always try to work on the long - term and use a personal approach at our unique rural location."