HR Mentor is looking for a FEA Engineer for our client in Zedelgem (Belgium). Our client is an international player in the metal sector.
As a team player in the Analysis and Lab Validation team, you will support Crop Harvesting and Hay and Forage GPL customers with component- and system level simulations.
Advance our virtual competencies using FEA tools, while strengthening the efficiency/effectiveness of our physical testing methods through testing and collaboration.
- Perform FEA of the Agricultural harvesting product structure to determine design integrity and meet durability/cost requirements.
- Process and Analyze test data to correlate FEA results.
- Write reports and communicate results to design engineers and other team members
- Coordinate the site activities with his/her supervisor and the Central functional simulation team.
- Interact with product design engineers during development and testing phase for new program launches to ensure robust designs and support meeting program deadline.
- Interact and support quality and purchasing groups within the company to resolve field issues, warranty claims and cost reduction projects.
- Master’s Degree in degree in engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Agriculture) or equivalent through experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in design engineering and finite element analysis (FEA)
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Good communication (oral and written) and teamwork skills
- General mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated team player skills
- Design/development experience with harvesting products or equivalent
- Creo/ TeamCenter/ MS Office experience
- Familiar with Hypermesh OptiStruct and ABAQUS
- Technical fundamentals of structural engineering, FE analysis theory and material properties Chassis or structural design experience
- Proven team player and problem solver
- Familiarity with laboratory test tools, techniques, and processes for correlation to FEA results
- Appreciation for critical customer concerns
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in and with cross-functional teams
- You will obtain a demonstrable position in a global matrix organisational environment.
- You will get a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- You receive a strong salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- You get a position with great autonomy and responsibility.
Are you interested in this vacancy?
You can contact HR Mentor at 050/70.42.65 or via email@example.com.
You can also contact us outside office hours.
If you want to apply immediately, you can do so via the link below.
Your application will be handled quickly and discretely.
"HR Mentor, selection office in Ruddervoorde, is the result of years of experience in searching, selecting, and developing human capital. Matching candidates with our clients is what drives us! Since 2010, HR Mentor has built up a broad client base in the West Flanders region. We always try to work on the long - term and use a personal approach at our unique rural location."