PRECISION APPLICATION SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
HR Mentor is looking for a Precision Application Software Test Engineer for our client in Zedelgem. Our client is an international player in the metal sector.
As a Precision Application Software Test Engineer, you will create solutions for testing and auto deploying frameworks and monitoring our software.
- Contribute to an agile team by driving user story analysis and feature grooming, designing and developing thorough test scripts.
- Automate test scripts and integrate into software build process.
- Write complex API tests which interface with upstream services or databases.
- Design, implement and maintain cross-platform test automation scripts.
- Maintain the functional test portion of the Continuous Integration pipeline.
- Develop and maintain BDD test scenarios and regression plans.
- Participate in test development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Work with developers to research failed cases, collect additional data from testing and debug software issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, or Agricultural Engineering or related engineering degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as Software Test Engineer, Software Developer or Software.
- Development Engineering in Test (SDET).
- Minimum 2 years of test script development utilizing RESTful services automation or Python development.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong analytic and debugging skills.
- Thorough understanding of QA concepts, STLC, SDLC, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.
- Demonstrated experience in automating tests with using C++, Java, or other languages.
- Experience with BDD and BDD tools such as Cucumber and Espresso.
- Experience with Git, Jira and Polarion or another Application Lifecycle Management tool.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will obtain a demonstrable position in a global matrix organisational environment.
- You will get a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- You receive a strong salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- You get a position with great autonomy and responsibility.
Are you interested in this vacancy?
You can contact HR Mentor at 050/70.42.65 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us outside office hours.
If you want to apply immediately, you can do so via the link below.
Your application will be handled quickly and discretely.
"HR Mentor, selection office in Ruddervoorde, is the result of years of experience in searching, selecting, and developing human capital. Matching candidates with our clients is what drives us! Since 2010, HR Mentor has built up a broad client base in the West Flanders region. We always try to work on the long - term and use a personal approach at our unique rural location."