PRECISION GUIDANCE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
HR Mentor is looking for a Precision Guidance Systems Engineer for our client in Zedelgem. Our client is an international player in the metal sector.
The Guidance Systems Engineer will be part of development team as it relates to automated driving and machine control systems for Agriculture equipment. This position will act as interface between Platform, Marketing, Engineering and External Suppliers/Partners for requirements gathering and clarification. You will also ensure high quality demands on the execution, delivery and coordination of projects of the program will positively be achieved.
- Create detailed systems specifications for projects.
- Work to support integration of products and systems with all vehicle platforms.
- Assist in the development of product plan.
- Interface with Controls Engineer on refinement of requirements and solutions.
- Works with Platform and Marketing Manager on clear deliverables.
- Review progress of projects and provides f requent progress updates to stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to peers and direct manager based on sound engineering principles, practices and judgment pertaining to specific engineering problems as a contribution to the overall engineering and manufacturing objectives.
- Incorporate engineering safety standards, methodologies and global product development
processes into all aspects of project.
- Prepare reports consistent with program requirements, development processes and recommends processes unique to expertise.
- Propose innovations, creates invention disclosures, critiques and advocates proposals for others, propose and develop new design concepts and IP which will advance product/system.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering in electrical, software and/or agricultural disciplines.
- 3 years of product development experience with emphasis on systems engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in requirements definition and documentation for onroad or off-road vehicle systems.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in closed loop control systems.
- Experience in written product definition/specifications development for complex systems.
- Familiarity with vehicle bus systems such as CAN, and tools such as CANalyzer.
- Working knowledge of vehicle control systems hardware, GPS, hydraulic valves, position sensors, accelerometers.
- Working knowledge or experience with autonomous vehicle system.
- You will obtain a demonstrable position in a global matrix organisational environment.
- You will get a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- You receive a strong salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- You get a position with great autonomy and responsibility.
Are you interested in this vacancy?
You can contact HR Mentor at 050/70.42.65 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us outside office hours.
If you want to apply immediately, you can do so via the link below.
Your application will be handled quickly and discretely.
"HR Mentor, selection office in Ruddervoorde, is the result of years of experience in searching, selecting, and developing human capital. Matching candidates with our clients is what drives us! Since 2010, HR Mentor has built up a broad client base in the West Flanders region. We always try to work on the long - term and use a personal approach at our unique rural location."