PROJECT ENGINEER HAY & FORAGE
HR Mentor is looking for a Project Engineer Hay & Forage for our client in Zedelgem (Belgium). Our client is an international player in the metal sector.
As Project Engineer, you will operate in Product Development inside the Hay & Forage Crop Production Margin Improvement Organization.
As Project Engineer in the Margin Improvement Department you’ll be part of various multinational teams and you’ll be responsible for the profitable design, development, validation and delivery of world-class agricultural and construction equipment.
- Analyze cost structures, find cost reduction possibilities and bring margin improvement projects to life.
- Work with diverse cross functional teams (manufacturing, product development, purchasing, marketing) in a global environment.
- Create, monitor and execute project plans ensuring timely delivery of corporate objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related business discipline
- Background in Agriculture- or Off-Highway equipment or Automotive
- Analytical skills
- Experience with matrix engineering environment
- Significant Problem Solving experience
- Good communication and personal organization/control skills
- Languages: fluent English
- Ability to travel
- Team oriented and positive attitude
- Proficiency in CAD, R&D, Teamcenter, Creo, EC
- Structured and organized
- You will obtain a demonstrable position in a global matrix organisational environment.
- You will get a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- You receive a strong salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- You get a position with great autonomy and responsibility.
Are you interested in this vacancy?
You can contact HR Mentor at 050/70.42.65 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us outside office hours.
If you want to apply immediately, you can do so via the link below.
Your application will be handled quickly and discretely.
"HR Mentor, selection office in Ruddervoorde, is the result of years of experience in searching, selecting, and developing human capital. Matching candidates with our clients is what drives us! Since 2010, HR Mentor has built up a broad client base in the West Flanders region. We always try to work on the long - term and use a personal approach at our unique rural location."