VEHICLE TEST ENGINEER
HR Mentor is looking for a Vehicle Test Engineer for our client in Zedelgem (Belgium). Our client is an international player in the metal sector.
A Vehicle Test engineer/analyst is testing / validating and improving the designs coming from product engineering. These validation tests can happen on site as in the field, being stationary and / or dynamic vehicle tests, both on durability and functionality.
Goal is to validate new developments, report where improvements are required and help determine the root cause.
- As vehicle test engineer /analyst, you are responsible for various test programs for Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters, Large Square Balers and Round Balers or Combine and Headers
- You work out functional tests and execute them both in on site (lab) situations as in real field conditions. Focus is both on mechanical components as on hardware and software validation.
- You report issues in our internal reporting tool (CTS) and proactively search for root causes
- You analyze test results and draw conclusions
- You are able to adjust the machine settings for optimal performance and make necessary repairs in the field if needed.
- Next to that, you are also able to manage the preparation and logistics of test equipment.
- All of this, you do in an international environment. For some of the assignments you will be in an international test location for several weeks.
- Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in electromechanical engineering, or equivalent by experience.
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, electro-mechanical and electro-hydraulic systems
- Willing to travel to worldwide test locations for several weeks
- A background with agricultural equipment is desirable
- You like challenges and are good in problem solving
- You are a team player, a good communicator in English (both verbal as written). Knowledge of other languages is a plus (Dutch, French, German, Spanish)
- Having a C(E) driving license is a plus.
- You will obtain a demonstrable position in a global matrix organisational environment.
- You will get a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- You receive a strong salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- You get a position with great autonomy and responsibility.
Are you interested in this vacancy?
You can contact HR Mentor at 050/70.42.65 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us outside office hours.
If you want to apply immediately, you can do so via the link below.
Your application will be handled quickly and discretely.
"HR Mentor, selection office in Ruddervoorde, is the result of years of experience in searching, selecting, and developing human capital. Matching candidates with our clients is what drives us! Since 2010, HR Mentor has built up a broad client base in the West Flanders region. We always try to work on the long - term and use a personal approach at our unique rural location."